Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Together Alone


Together Alone

I love you when your thinking,
Sinking, away from me.
I love to watch you drifting,
When it's you I really see.

Together alone,
These connections already made.
Our worlds becoming sewn,
In fabric never to fade.

We can endure the tide.
We'll outrun the wind.
I love you when you hide,
For it's in you that you begin.

We'll fly over mountain peaks
And explore new heights.
For in you the seeker seeks,
Aware, fearless of the plights.

So clearly I see you now,
When you don't see me.
It doesn't matter how.
To be is to be.

So go your way,
And I promise I'll go mine.
For even then we'll stay
Together alone in time.

Like the singing morning songs
In the yawning rising sun.
Oh' how my heart longs
To beat and beat as one.

To watch your smile form
And the water well your eyes.
Just like the coming dawn
Abandoning disguise.

So here I dare not leave,
Nor to make my presence known.
For you are all I believe
When together we are alone.

No comments: